Sunday, June 20, 2010

What size hair flattening iron (1,2,or 3 in.) would be best if I have really long thick hair?

Never use anything bigger than a one inch. With bigger ones, it's harder to style with and get to the roots of your hair. Buy a CHI iron and your hair will stay straight all day.



What size hair flattening iron (1,2,or 3 in.) would be best if I have really long thick hair?

I'd go with the 2, cause 1 may be too thin for long thick hair, and 3 may be too big if you wanna do your bangs or ever get bangs in the future. So 2 is a nice medium.



What size hair flattening iron (1,2,or 3 in.) would be best if I have really long thick hair?

it depends on if you want fast or effieciant. Of course the 2 or 3 inch will get it done alot faster. But the one inch you can easily get little baby hairs, you can also get closer to the scalp. I am a hairdresser and use a flat iron everyday, I prefer 1 inch 1000 times. I recommend others also get 1 inch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus