Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have a bit thick hair and i want 2 make them long ,,when they grow they become very wavy and unman

hair straightener! they have some really high tech ones that work really well. my friend's hair is naturally ringlet curly, and when she uses her straightening shower stuff and hair straightener it looks naturally straight like she didn't even have to use product.



I have a bit thick hair and i want 2 make them long ,,when they grow they become very wavy and unmanageable?

sounds like you need to have a straightener (a chemical straightener) you dont need a chi system maybe one made by matrix



I have a bit thick hair and i want 2 make them long ,,when they grow they become very wavy and unmanageable?

Hair rebonding!! I also have thick hair, so I have it cut into layers and make it look like I have less hair. Hair rebonding will make your hair really straight and they won't be tangle or anything, you can just brush it and go out! But doing hair rebonding will damage your hair, so be sure to put moisturiser on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus