Sunday, June 20, 2010

Teen male looking for a shampoo, I have thick hair that gets dry, frizzy, poofy, & unmanagable?

I am a 17 year old male and I have no idea what to look for in the shampoo isle. There are so many kinds and you see all of these shampoos for extra body and volume...well I don't need anymore of that. I'm looking for one that will actually make it less dry, prevent it from becoming frizzy, poofy and unmanagable. If you know of any good shampoos and/or conditioners that you can recommend that would be so helpful since I have no idea where to start. Thanks



Teen male looking for a shampoo, I have thick hair that gets dry, frizzy, poofy, %26amp; unmanagable?

Ok, the person who said do an oil treatment doesn't realize that oil treatments are really for people who have damaged hair, like heat damage. They are also expensive if you want it done correctly so I wouldn't try it. I had majorly fried hair from when i used to straighten my hair everyday. The shampoo%26amp;conditioner i used which is explained below made my hair look fantastic! You should try it.



Since your a guy you don't have to get a shampoo and then a conditioner so that will help majorly.



You may think it's a girl brand but it totally works.



Herbal Essences. Try hello hydration, 2 in 1 Shampoo%26amp;Conditioner.



It only costs lik $2.87, it will hydrate your hair, making it soft and shiny. As for the frizz, it'll help that as well. For it being poofy, maybe your hair is to long, or its just realy curly.



But try it, it really works, and it doesn't cost much. It's in a blue bottle. %26amp; the good thing about Herbal Essances is that it has different types of shampoo and conditioners... so if Hello Hydration doesn't work for the frizz try, Break's Over, it help with breakage and frizz, it's the Purple bottle... or you could try the pink bottle which is called Dangerously Strait... but i think Hello Hydration is the best for you.



Teen male looking for a shampoo, I have thick hair that gets dry, frizzy, poofy, %26amp; unmanagable?

thankz - :) i was glad to help! if you have any trouble with anything else email me at mgnsmoak9748@yahoo.com. Report It



Teen male looking for a shampoo, I have thick hair that gets dry, frizzy, poofy, %26amp; unmanagable?

any garnier frutis



Teen male looking for a shampoo, I have thick hair that gets dry, frizzy, poofy, %26amp; unmanagable?

Look for one like Tresemme. It's a good quality product. Look for a shampoo that says it's formulated for dryand/or damaged hair. Then look for the same in a conditioner.



Garne Fructis doesn't moiturize enough. It actually seemed to strip my hair of its nature oils, so I wouldn't recommend that one.



Teen male looking for a shampoo, I have thick hair that gets dry, frizzy, poofy, %26amp; unmanagable?

I would definitely recommend Sunsilk Anti-Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner. Or you could also try Garnier Fructis.



But those are heavily scented, and those scents work best for girls.



You, as a guy, should try Pantene (it has a neutral, clean, fresh smell). Or you could also try Aussie products. You could get it from the drugstore. Aussie shampoos and conditioners have no scent.



I really hope this helped!



Teen male looking for a shampoo, I have thick hair that gets dry, frizzy, poofy, %26amp; unmanagable?

You will get all sorts of answers here, and all of those products are expensive. You might want to try a hot oil treatment first, then look for a shampoo/ conditioner especially labeled for dry%26amp; frizzy hair.



Teen male looking for a shampoo, I have thick hair that gets dry, frizzy, poofy, %26amp; unmanagable?

hm..i think you would like pantene shampoo. its not realy a "guy" shampoo but i think you would like it. simply browse though the different shampoos at this link, and then go to the store and look for that one. good luck! :)



http://www.pantene.com/jsp/category/cate...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus