Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have really thick, relaxed/straight hair that is blah. Best style?

My hair has no style whatsoever. It always seems static-y, even though it's oily. I always end up putting it in a ponytail because nothing else works. Leaving my hair down makes it frizz out and get tangled. I just cut my hair to above shoulder length, and it doesn't look good at all, because my hair is so thick! I am not good at doing hairstyles at all, and I'm very very low maintenance. Straightening my hair doesn't do much except make it static. Any tips?



I have really thick, relaxed/straight hair that is blah. Best style?

a graduated bob (means short at the back and gets longer as it comes to the front). Ask the hairdresser to splice into it and thin it out, ask for plenty of texture this will lighten the look of your thick hair and is easy to maintain especially the shorter you go even opt for an assymetrical (one side noticably longer than the other graduated bob with a side parting so you can have a side swiping fringe. this hair style can be glam if you wear it sleek and straight (put a straightening serum in damp hair then blowdry then use a straightening iron, or funky use gel and in towel dryed hair rub it over your fingers and start from the nape of your neck push hair up to spike it.and slick the front part down its also a wash and go hair style too get a good leave in conditioner to help stop tangles. good luck hope i helped



I have really thick, relaxed/straight hair that is blah. Best style?

rub a used dryer sheet to make it less static-y



if your hair is short you cant do much with it.....add some extensions and make it into a bun or curl it. or wear a cute head-band or maybe a ribbon



I have really thick, relaxed/straight hair that is blah. Best style?

If straightening doesn't work, try chemically straightening your hair at your salon. A bit pricey, so this may not work. Since it's hard for you to straighten your hair, try maybe changing your hair style - possibly perming? Having it wavy, with side bangs is a great summer look. If you don't want to get anything done, try using hair products like Hairapy by Sunsilk.



I have really thick, relaxed/straight hair that is blah. Best style?

I also have thick hair that was in a bob cut. I had to straighten it all the time to look decent to go out but it took a lot of my time and I couldn't wash it as often. That's when I decided enough was enough and I got a cute pixie cut which is low maintenance and I can wear really cool scarves and dangly earrings with it!



I still straighten it but it's much quicker now. I hope you find something that works for you...maybe a haircut with low maintenance?



I have really thick, relaxed/straight hair that is blah. Best style?

dreadlocks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus