Sunday, June 20, 2010

What is the best shampoo for long, thick hair? Are salon shampoo's really better?

Check up AVON coz they have lot of advanced techniques for hair-styling and also moisturisers which could possibly help you best. See their new catalogue listed here and set up a date with a professional advisor or shop online at www.avon.com. it will also cost you less.



What is the best shampoo for long, thick hair? Are salon shampoo's really better?

Garnier Fructis has a product line called Length and Strength just for long hair. It's worth it.



What is the best shampoo for long, thick hair? Are salon shampoo's really better?

I have long thick hair too, and I use pantene, which started out in salons and so yah, pantene is the best for my hair!!!



you should try it out somtime.



What is the best shampoo for long, thick hair? Are salon shampoo's really better?

um yes they r and watever u do never use 2 in 1 cause thats like washing ur hair w/ conditioner and never use white rain it damages hair!!



i like redken and paul mitchell



if u do not use salon products try pantene and mane n tail,garnier fructice



What is the best shampoo for long, thick hair? Are salon shampoo's really better?

Yes salon shampoo's are really better, my mother is a cosmetologist and I have used the salon products my whole life and I can definitely tell a difference when I run out and have to use the cheap stuff. I personally use the Matrix Biolage products and they work really well on my hair which is naturally dry. My daughter also use Paul Mitchell's Baby Don't Cry Shampoo and she has beautiful hair before we started using that on her hair we were using the Johnson's baby shampoo and it seemed like her hair would just not grow, now its not only growing but its shiny too.



What is the best shampoo for long, thick hair? Are salon shampoo's really better?

supposedly salon products are supposed to be better, but i use pantene and my hair is gorgeous. i get so many compliments it isn't even funny. try pantene smooth and sleek and you will see the difference right away. I used to have puffy hair which was frizzy and hard to manage, but know my hair i shining and head turning! i was voted best hair this past year because of it and i have never been more happy with my hair. Try it, you won't be sorry!



What is the best shampoo for long, thick hair? Are salon shampoo's really better?

I used to use Rusk brand products,, however since having children I don't have the extra spending money for fancy shampoo's. Use regular drugstore shampoos and about once a week I mix about 1 tablespoon of baking soda in my shampoo and wash my hair.... I have shoulder length hair and it takes any buildup of styling products and soap out of my hair leaving it nice and soft and shiney.. I also like Garnier Fructis line it's pretty good.... I also if I have time to soak in the tub use olive oil as a deep conditoner... I heat it in the micro for about 30 sec. I put it in my hair and let it sit for 10 min... and shampoo as usual it also makes for shiny hair... If you want a certain scent you can also add eccential oils to it that can be purchased at craft stores in the soap making isle...Hope that helps good luck



What is the best shampoo for long, thick hair? Are salon shampoo's really better?

I use a product called Wen and you can buy it through the Chaz Dean Studio. http://www.chazdeanstudio.com/



I was given the gallon size of the Fig scented one. I love it, and only need to use a little bit at a time and it's lasting forever. It's very expensive though. But every bit worth it. I have very very curly, long, thick hair and it's made it sooo soft.



The key to finding a good shampoo is to see if it contains sodium laureth sulfate or sodium laurel sulfate (I don't know the difference between the two, but I know that they reek havoc on hair. They're the chemicals that cause the shampoo to lather.)



Also, I don't know exactly what type of hair you have, but you might want to cut down on how often you shampoo and just focus on conditioning and doing hair masks. I've also tried olive oil in my hair and that helps for moisture. The brand Pink (typically used for African American hair) is awesome as well and has some good products that add moisture.



I hope this helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus