Sunday, June 20, 2010

Question about thick, curly, long hair?

I have very thick, curly long hair. When I want to pull it off of my face to eat or for work, what is the best hair accessory to use that won't pull it so tightly that it straightens and frizzes the hair? I used to use scrunchies, but to keep my hair from falling out of the scrunchie, I did have to pull it too tightly.



Question about thick, curly, long hair?

i also have the same hair that you are describing..and i also dont know wat to do.. as of now..im thinking of getting it all straight...



Question about thick, curly, long hair?

I have thick long curly hair and I use this spray by john frieda to calm the frizz and curlyness.....



I also straighten my hair and get it thinned



what i used to do is just take a scrunchie like one on the little thin ones to put on the wrist and plop a messy bun on the top of my head and it works.... as a last resort just take a big squeeze from clairs or something ... give it a twist and clamp it.



Question about thick, curly, long hair?

I really don't have an answer for a best hair accessory to use to keep your hair away from your face, however, there are some excellent products available to "tame down the frizzes". I have natural curly hair and after having it pulled up, I have the same problem you have. I use different curl boosters/frizz tamers once it straightens and frizzes after being pulled back. Joico makes a very good one. L'Oreal Pumping Curls, and John Frieda Dream Curls work well for me. Right now I'm using Dream Curls which seems to work best in hot, humid weather. Hope this helps.



Question about thick, curly, long hair?

I have hair just like your's. The best thing I have found was at my local Claire's. They had hair bands specifically for thick hair and they are non- metal elastics. You only have to make them go around your hair 2 times and they will keep your hair back. The band will not straighten your hair or make it frizzy when you pull it out. They are not too tight but they are secure and won't fall out. Trust me, I know from experience, these hair bands work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus