Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help for Thick naturally curly hair?

I have thick natually curly hair. 2yrs ago I let my relaxer grow out and have been getting it pressed ever since. LATELY I've noticed that certain parts of my hair is straight when I wash it. I also noticed that there is some breakage and when I shampoo it, there's this "burnt" smell. I think my hairdresser has been letting her comb get too hot. I have stopped going back to her... but I'm wondering if the damage is permanent or will my hair go back to being curly when I wash it?



Help for Thick naturally curly hair?

I get press and curls every now and then too. Your hair begins to train itself and the curls get looser. I had some breakage from pressing my hair, but I also had color in it. The parts of your hair that are already straight will probably stay straight (this happened to a friend of mine. She ended up cutting her hair (the straight part) and it grew back curly.) You should make sure you condition your hair regularly and try not to use any heat on your hair for a while. Just wash it, condition it, and let it air dry with a leave in conditioner. It will get healthier in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus