Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thick black tiny hair , advices please ?

Heey girls (only smart girls) and guys of course , here it is :



BLACK



THICK



TINY



%26amp;



I have Oval white face



Please don't hisitate , and tell me ur smart advises about the best hair cut %26amp; I don't mind to colorize my hair , just give me ur honest advise



thx :)



Thick black tiny hair , advices please ?

If you have short hair enhance your looks by getting a great hair cut that complimets your oval face and if you want color make sure it blends in with your color to findout what your color should be try on different wigs that have short hair with the color you are looking for you should find the right color and who knows you might find a wig with the right kind of cut you should get!



Thick black tiny hair , advices please ?

Spike your hair up , you can't possibly go wrong with that



Thick black tiny hair , advices please ?

http://www.hairstyle.com



Thick black tiny hair , advices please ?

hey!my hair iz brown and thick.i hated it.so i bought a statener to srtaten it and i started to like it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus