Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Super thick and poofy hair... what hairstyles?

my hair is really thick and poofy when it air drys.. its layered but kind of growing back and its straight on top and wavy on the bottom and poofy everywhere :-/.. so what kind of hairstyles can i do?? lol my hair cant be scrunched either b.c it looks horrible. i also have a cowlick and side bangs (not sideswept, just on the side..ya)



Super thick and poofy hair... what hairstyles?

My hair's just like that.



1) I straighten it (and have it out)



2) I straighten it and put it in 2 braids and wear a head band with a little peice of my hair coming out.



3) curl it



4) try mousse when right after you wash it



picture of #2 = http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h131/l...



Super thick and poofy hair... what hairstyles?

Well, I have thick and poofy semi-long hair too, and on bad hair days, I put it in a ponytail and twist it up, then use a big clip so that only the tips of my hair show. It's pretty and easy.



Super thick and poofy hair... what hairstyles?

use straighteners to make it more sleek and soft, i think i have hair just like yours and mines kinda frizy too, but straighten it. seriously, you dont even need expensize straighteners mine were 鎷?0 form JML. random, but they are actually really good.



Super thick and poofy hair... what hairstyles?

Maybe cut it shorter and keep layers.Instead of air dry try blow dryer with defusser......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus