Sunday, November 29, 2009

Plz tell me some vry effective ways to have thick hair. preasently my hair are vry thin.?

plz tell abt easily available things



Plz tell me some vry effective ways to have thick hair. preasently my hair are vry thin.?

Take 2 tbls.apple cider vinegar in a glass of water 2-3 x day. ACV has 93 vitamins and minerals. Will make thin hair thick, nails will be extra strong too. Cures acne and aids digestion.



Plz tell me some vry effective ways to have thick hair. preasently my hair are vry thin.?

to create the illusion of thicker hair-get hair cut into layers then add highlights and low lights....this will make you hair look thicker definitely....and if your still not satisfied...you can also get extensions-they are very expensive but they look so real and last a couple of months....and a simple trick you can do at home if your not looking to spend alot of money is teasing at the root of your hair then smoothing it over.... this works and gives you some height an body to your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus