Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have curly, frizzy, thick hair and I usually end up just putting it in a boring ponytail. Any sugg

You might want to go to your stylist and get a haircut that will make your hair more manegable and easy to maintan. It helps to get layers, long layers maybe, but don't use a razor to layer it gives you split ends. Don't use a blow dryer if you must use a diffuser with it. Use a comb not a brush!!



Curly hair needs moisture so use a lot of conditoner and don't shampoo every day, but you can wash your hair every day. A great product for air drying your hair is Aveda Brilliant Pomades.



Applying a leave in conditioner will often help tame your frizz, without weighing it down too much or leaving it feeling greasy. Some suggested leave in conditioners: Aveda Brilliant Damage Control, Bumble and bumble leave in conditioner with frizz control, or Aussie Hair Insurance.



Use a product straight out of the shower gel and/or hairspray is best for thick hair, when your hair is still wet. This will 'trap' the moisture and get you thick, moisture-rich curls. When your hair dries, if you look like you have smothered your hair with gel and don't care for that look, take your towel and sort of scrunch your dry hair. This will take the 'wet rat' look out of your hair and leave it 'natural looking' If you have very curly hair and want curl definition, try Redken Ringlet or ArTex Texture Spray. Both of these are excellent products and won't make your hair feel sticky. It is best to air-dry to minimize frizz. Finish with a moisture lock-out spray, such as Matrix Sleek Water Free Lockout Spray. This will help protect your hair from humidity and make your style last longer. You may also try a smoothing product, such as Redken Glass (for coarse hair only, too much oil for finer hair), Matrix Glow Trix, or TiGi SpoilMe.



I have curly, frizzy, thick hair and I usually end up just putting it in a boring ponytail. Any suggestions?

enhance your curly hair by using curly hair products. Curly and Wavy are sooo in right now for summer.



I have curly, frizzy, thick hair and I usually end up just putting it in a boring ponytail. Any suggestions?

My hair is similar, only wavy instead of curly. Try putting it into a bun or braids, or straighten it - the flat irons in stores these days work really well, I can tell you that. You can also consider cutting it, or applying a frizz control cream (Aussie and John Frieda products work really well). You can also consider accessories - fun hair ties, headbands, ribbons, etc.



I have curly, frizzy, thick hair and I usually end up just putting it in a boring ponytail. Any suggestions?

Okay so my friend Emilynn has hte same problem and for a while she just let it go but tht wasnt to pretty but then she got it cut short. I know it sounds risky but if it is cut right it looks pretty. Her hair is 100% better! Good luck with your hair!



I have curly, frizzy, thick hair and I usually end up just putting it in a boring ponytail. Any suggestions?

I have the same hair!!! I use de-frizzing hair shampoo %26amp; conditioner and sometimes I straighten it and pull 1/2 bach or wear anelastic headband!! Hope I helped ya!!!



I have curly, frizzy, thick hair and I usually end up just putting it in a boring ponytail. Any suggestions?

I have the exact same hair type. Usually I put it in a high ponytail and then smush it together and put an elastic around it. Then ill pull a couple of pieces of hair out of the bun thingie and pull out a couple in the front. it gives you the grecian princess look. otherwise ill put hair rollers in my hair.



I have curly, frizzy, thick hair and I usually end up just putting it in a boring ponytail. Any suggestions?

I have the same hair. I'll admit that I used to straighten it, until I realized that I was just making it frizzier. I have found that the best way to deal with hair like this is to just use a great anti-frizz serum and let the hair air dry, since using a dryer will end up drying out your hair more than you want. As you probably know, using a brush on it after it's dry just makes it puff out. Enjoy your curls! They make you unique. Good luck! =)



I have curly, frizzy, thick hair and I usually end up just putting it in a boring ponytail. Any suggestions?

There is this girl in my school who has the same type of hair. I would deffantly recomend straightening it. You can also curl it, then use a small cip and put up the middle of it. I think that straightening it would be cute though! Good Luck!



I have curly, frizzy, thick hair and I usually end up just putting it in a boring ponytail. Any suggestions?

Try a hump and a ponytail,where it out and free or put it in a bun



I have curly, frizzy, thick hair and I usually end up just putting it in a boring ponytail. Any suggestions?

Omigosh! I have the same kind of hair and used to put it in the same boring ponytail! Now I usually put it half up half down, out w/ a stylish hair accessory, or I scrunch it. If you don't know how to scrunch it, all you do is...



1. apply gel or mousse to damp hair



2. vigorously "scrunch" hair w/ hands in an upward motion



3. air dry or blow dry w/ a diffuser



4. top w/ hair spray to hold the style



I have curly, frizzy, thick hair and I usually end up just putting it in a boring ponytail. Any suggestions?

when you wash your hair, comb it out with a wide tooth comb and then if you blow dry it, use a paddle brush and brush and brush your hair while you blow dry, also put a good anti-frizz treatment in there before you blow dry like Smooth Down by Redken

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus