Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am a hispanic male with straight thick hair.How can I get dreadlocks.Please give me tips websites

Hi. Ok so the first you can do, is start twisting your hair. When the twists starts pulling out, re-twist with each other...It's a locking or intertwining your hair kind of method. Never comb the hair out. Just keep locking and intertwining the hair as it grows. Don't forget to wash your hair though(with the twists). Use only natural shampoos. No conditioner. Just oil(with natural oils as well) after shampoos. This should work.



I am a hispanic male with straight thick hair.How can I get dreadlocks.Please give me tips websites etc.?

yes i'd listen to this dude abouve me i want dread sooo bad well fake extenstion one ya know not for my hair im dying for some thiouhg my aun has twist dread and that's waht she does

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus