Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have weirdish hair. i have longish side bangs an THICK hair....kinda hard to straighten what shoul

its all blonde and its shortish.........ummm yeah please help!! =] =D



I have weirdish hair. i have longish side bangs an THICK hair....kinda hard to straighten what should i do?=]

Maybe you need to layer it some to control the thickness. And when you straighten it, try sectioning your hair off to get less hair to have to straighten. And use a good thermal protectant spray/lotion. Good luck!



I have weirdish hair. i have longish side bangs an THICK hair....kinda hard to straighten what should i do?=]

start out with a straightening syrem then blow dry straight. then use a flat iron to hit any pieces that arent 100% straight



I have weirdish hair. i have longish side bangs an THICK hair....kinda hard to straighten what should i do?=]

when blowdrying flip over and start at the tips for a smoother effect. takes less time than flatironing. put in a little,,little product on the tips. won't help with the thickness, but will look nice. have you thought about having it thinned? I have my ends thinned out so it lays flat against my back. And let it grow let it grow letitgrow..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus