Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am 17 and had very thick hair. now all of a sudden its thining!! yy!?????

Well, there's a couple questions I have to ask.



1. What is your nationality? I need to know this because all nationalities have different grades of hair, and it would be easier to identify the problem if I know what type of hair you have.



2. What have you done to it lately? Perms? Dye? What?



I am 17 and had very thick hair. now all of a sudden its thining!! yy!?????

:?



I am 17 and had very thick hair. now all of a sudden its thining!! yy!?????

as we get older everything changes relax its just changing



I am 17 and had very thick hair. now all of a sudden its thining!! yy!?????

u prbbly use waay too much product



I am 17 and had very thick hair. now all of a sudden its thining!! yy!?????

Egg whites,lemon juice, oil massages, reducing stress and diet changes can reduce hair fall. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for hair loss at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm...



I am 17 and had very thick hair. now all of a sudden its thining!! yy!?????

maybe ur stressing out relax

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus