Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have reallly Dry, thick hair. I usually straighten, and before i do..?

I put in Garnier Fructis Style Smoothing Milk. It looks great for a little while but soon after i finish straightening it, It gets frizzy with lots of Fly aways. Does Anyone have any tips for straightening it, or things to do to prevent frizz?



I have reallly Dry, thick hair. I usually straighten, and before i do..?

Your hair is probably dried out from you straightening it so much. Before you straighten your hair, skip the smoothing milk and spray on a heat protection spray for your hair. Straighten as usual THEN put on the smoothing milk. You also could have fly aways b/c you straighten so often b/c too much heat can break your hair, causing split ends and fly aways. Don't straighten so much maybe.



I have reallly Dry, thick hair. I usually straighten, and before i do..?

put the smoothing in afterwards and u will have beautiful hair :D u go girl keep ur with ur beauty!!



I have reallly Dry, thick hair. I usually straighten, and before i do..?

Before straightening your hair you should apply a heat protecting spray on a section of hair. You could probalbly get this at a drug store.



I have reallly Dry, thick hair. I usually straighten, and before i do..?

since you have thick hair, ask your hairstyle to layer it.. that will give you more control... to get rid of fizzy hair, you need to smooth on hair serum over a long period of time..



I have reallly Dry, thick hair. I usually straighten, and before i do..?

Try using the John Freida Frizz Ease Straightening line. It works wonders on your hair type.



I have reallly Dry, thick hair. I usually straighten, and before i do..?

Dont straighten it too often as i think your hair is the type that gets frizzier after straightening it. You might even cause more damage to your hair if you do that too often. Try going to a salon for advice. Maybe layering can help thin your hair a lil bit.



I have reallly Dry, thick hair. I usually straighten, and before i do..?

when i had long hair it did the same thing...there is this ointment by V05..its in a tube...you put a dab in your hands and rub at the ends of your hair..don't need alot..it penetrates through all of your hair...keeps it soft..really works..try it



I have reallly Dry, thick hair. I usually straighten, and before i do..?

I too have very thick course naturaly curl hair and I'm white....I have went as far as using black ppl's straightners in my hair and it doesn't work. Through years of trial and error the best thing ever invented is the CHI iron, though it is kinda expensive it is worth every penny and makes a word of diffenence. Also CHI silk makes a big diff after you have straightened your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus