Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have like supper thick hair and i got it chemically straaighten last summer can i still scrunch it

I've had the same thing and yes, it's just like normal hair. Sometimes I would take a curling iron to my bangs.



I have like supper thick hair and i got it chemically straaighten last summer can i still scrunch it ?

i don't know... can you?



Why don't you try it - you might have to use diff products, but trying won't hurt anything



I have like supper thick hair and i got it chemically straaighten last summer can i still scrunch it ?

I have a question for you...do you like it chemically straighten? Also...when do you have to do it again... I was thinking of doing that to my hair however I was told that if i get it done it stays like that until my hair grows out and then redo the roots. If I do not like it then I have to wait till it all grows out and if so then will i have wavy on the top and straight on the bottom?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus