Thursday, November 26, 2009

How do you flatten short, thick, and poofy hair?

I have short hair (my bangs go down to my eyes), and it's very thick. I've had it thinned out though. My hair is normally rather poofy but I put a hat on after I shower to flatten it and it normally stays that way unless I start sweating or it gets really warm. But now that the temperature is getting warmer, I find that I have to wear a hat almost all the time to keep my hair from poofing out. I wash my hair everyday and use conditioner as well. I've tried gel, hair putty, hair spray, as well as 'Anti-Humdity' styling cream and none of them work. I'm not interested in getting my hair chemically treated so I'm wondering what possible solutions are there? I've heard of shampoo/conditioner combinations that were made to help poofy/frizzy hair, but how effective are they? I've also heard that straightening your hair helps with the problem, but I'd much rather keep that as a last option.



Thanks.



How do you flatten short, thick, and poofy hair?

serum?



get a straightener. loads of guys do it! :)



How do you flatten short, thick, and poofy hair?

why dont you just buy a straightener? they are around twenty bucks and they will make your hair smooth and flatter. also just brush you hair alot and shampoo you hair maybe two times. good luck with you hair.



How do you flatten short, thick, and poofy hair?

you should use this straightening balm my cousin (who is a guy) has hair the same as yours and he used everything he could think of i told him to use some of my straightening balm and it worked on his hair and now he loves it.



Buy these products from and BOOTS, Superdrug or chemist/drug stores



http://www.superdrug.com/content/ebiz/su...



Then lightly spray this straightening spray on it:



http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/content/ebi...



then straighten it and add a tiny bit of gel.



NOT alot though as this makes you hair all goey and weights it down then when it dries it goes like straw so just a little.



Good Luck. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortonantivirus